PHP usually walks along with MySql.
Both are independently, standalone programs.
However, understands each other like Teen lovers.
This make them too powerful working together.
In this tutorial you'll get to know a very small
magic MySql And PHP can bring up when brought
together. This is a true beginners' step into dynamic
website creation. Enjoy it.
The Following Are What Each Can Do At Best.
- PHP collect data, and create dynamic calculations for MySQL.
- MySQL stores the information, and supplies PHP with the variables it can use for its calculations.
- In e-commerce, PHP creates the shopping cart for the website.
- MySQL keeps the data in a special format PHP can use to produce receipts on request.
As you can see PHP and MySql are very great business partners, that holds their backs heading towards the same goal. As said earlier, PHP is the information collector and the website creator. MySql is the bank that stores all information PHP will need to use for its works.
This means you'll mostly need to write a few lines of PHP script to load whatever your request will be, if stored inside MySQL databank [ MySQL is a bank filled with users' data].
PHP Creates A Website On A Fly, At User Requests.
Whenever a user will request for a PHP website, entering the domain name into their browser, and hitting the enter button on their keyboard, or send a request. The PHP script inside the index.php file on the requested domain's root server will place a request on the server.
The server will then interpret the PHP code and use the databank information, to output a web page in HTML format back to the browser of the requested user.
This makes it much easier for a webmaster to produce information stored e.g. in a databank directly into a document without hassle. This makes a website more dynamic, and user friendly.
In Other Words.
The Server retrieves the PHP script [query]. And uses MySQL databank information to create a specific HTML document on the fly, and send it back to the requested browser, at a user request.
This is nearly impossible for HTML alone to achieve. The game is together they stand very strong, and even when divided still good on their fields. Knowing that both are standalone programs that can also work individually as well.
Let's Create A Webpage Using PHP And MySql Magic.
Now, let's see how we can use a few PHP scripting, embedded into HTML, to achieve a complete web page. We'll normally need a whole lot of HTML tags and attribute to create.
See script below.
<html> <head> <title> PHP Test Script </title> </head> <body> <?php phpinfo( ); ?> </body> </html>
Before we'll continue, try copying the code above, save it under index.php and upload it onto your server. Afterwards go and open the file in your browser and see what will happen.
The server must have PHP and MySql inatall on it.
- If you'll like to test this on your local PC, a server must be installed and prepared to execute .php file. Read a related article on how to install a web sever to execute .php file.
- If you'll like to test this on your hosting server, make sure the server is having PHP and MySql inatalled on it, you may ask your provider. [Most servers are at standard equipped with PHP and MySql these days].
A Love Story About PHP And MySql.
- The Hottest Stuff. Burning Hot!
- How To Find Success In Business
- Free Website Creation Tutorials
- Free Blog Creation Tutorials
- Scripting Tutorials
- Adobe Trail Products And Tutorials
- Sony Creative Software Tutorials And Trails
- Entertainment Corner, More Music And Videos
- Explaining Bitmap And Vector Graphics
- Desktop Audio Recording Setup
- Audacity, A Robust Free Audio Recording Software
- Learn Digital Sound Recording And Editing.
- Learn How To Use FL-Studio Easily.
- Selective Youtube Web-Video Tutorials.
- Get The In-Depth Free SEO Training.
- Affiliate Marketing Tips And Tricks
- Ghana Oil Boom.
- File Synchronization Tool
- Get Free Templates For Your Website
- Download Absolute Free Software
- Visit Our Knowledge Base
Man will give you worldly powers, and make you feel on top of all, note this is temporally and could be redrawn at anytime sending you back to the ground floor of life. However, the Lord Almighty, the one and the only rightful ruler of the Universe, blesses everlastingly.
Knowledge is Power, but Power is not Knowledge. Wisdom is the truthful Power that identifies the Knowledge within the man. And only, I repeat 3x. Only the almighty God has the power to bless the man with his Wisdom forever.
To achieve the Lord's blessings, cease not praying daily, asking for his Wisdom, and you'll be blessed abundantly...
Spyera Phone version is software that you install on a smart phone to monitor everything happening on the phone. After installation, SPYERA secretly records events (sms, call history, phone book, location, emails, What's App messages, IM, Facebook Chat, Skype, See photos taken and many more...) that happen on the phone and delivers these information to a web account, where you can view these reports 24/7 from any Internet enabled computer or mobile phone. SPYERA also allows you to listen to the surroundings of the target mobile , listen to the phone conversation and to know the location of the device.
Please, Kindly Donate What You Can, Enabling Us Pay Hosting And Domain Costing, And Do More.