In this chapter, you'll learn the most common reasons why a PC will show BLUESCREEN and how to easily solve such problems. We are going to deal with the following Bluescreen problems;
Common Bluescreen Causes.
If your computer is blue-screening very frequently, then there's a problem to be solved. Blue screen could be a cause for various reasons;
- An incompatible driver installed lately, or your PC is running an outdated low-level software inside Windows Operating System.
- Your system may be affected by a virus, malware, PC killer-ware and u-name-it.
- A hardware installed lately or for some reasons defected. Commonly, are RAM errors.
- PC is over-heating. Most usually it will shut down automatically, or cause blue-screen to occur.
Driver Solution In Safe Mode.
Firstly, try booting into safe mode by pressing the f8 button during PC startup. In safe mode, Windows will load only the essential drivers it needs, and so if a driver you've installed is the cause for Windows blue screening, it shouldn't do so in safe mode, because it won't be loaded. You can here then work on fixing the problem easily without system automatically restarting or blue-screening.
Windows always create a report file, at every time blue screen occurs into a folder name " minidump" which helps you easily identify blue-screen causes. You can read such report files easily using Nir Soft Blue Screen View free software.
You can also use the Windows Action Center to solve blue screen problems from Windows 7 upwards. Windows analysis problems in Action Center and offer ways to fix 'em.
Windows Action Center
You can also use the Windows Action Center to solve blue screen problems from Windows 7 upwards. Windows analysis problems in Action Center and offer information on how to fix them.
Scan PC For Malware, Viruses
No joke! Some malwares can dive deep down into Windows low-level state "Atlantis " and when they get hold of its Kernel, instability will surely take-over and this will cause your system to easily crash.
Scan your PC thoroughly now with free Malwarebytes, free AVG virus scanner and AdwCleaner, and all in windows safe mode. You may later buy the premium versions of mentioned software to support their hard work, if you see 'em fit.
Restore Or Install Windows To New.
Alternatively, you may restore your system back to a restore point on your system hard disk, or to a system backed up, either on a DVD or an external hard disk, else you must install Windows completely to new.
[Meaning, you'll lose everything on the system partition].
If you decide to install Windows to new, then it will be wise to format your harddisk to the lowest level point.
Use Windows XP installation CD/DV to format your windows OS partition to NTFS format
Or format with FDISK command in DOS using a bootable DOS CD/DVD or your system compatible medium and manually convert partition from FAT to NTFS.
Hardware Error Solution.
Remove all lately installed Hardware and restart your system, if the problem still exists, apply the above software solutions. If problem still can't be solved, your mainboard might be faulty.
Else if the problem is solved, you can start installing your Hardware one by one, while starting your PC at every time you add a new Hardware, this way you'll easily detect the faulty Hardware that's causing blue screening easily.
RAM Testing Solution.
Sometimes RAMs can also be faulty and will be causing blue screening. Download and use MemTest86 to test your RAMs for vulnerability. You can get both the USB and or CD formats for free.
- Knowledge Base Home
- Solve PC blue screen problem
- Installing Hardware Driver
- Enable Win Desktop Icon Transparency.
- Convert FAT Hard-Disk To NTFS
- Customize A PageFile
- Speed Up System With ReadyBoost
- Redirect System deafult Temp Folder
- Learn how to build a computer
- Explaining UEFI, EFI, And BIOS.
- Enable Flip-3D Effect In Win 7
- The Hottest Stuff. Burning Hot!
- How To Find Success In Business
- Free Website Creation Tutorials
- Free Blog Creation Tutorials
- Scripting Tutorials
- Adobe Trail Products And Tutorials
- Sony Creative Software Tutorials And Trails
- Entertainment Corner, More Music And Videos
- Explaining Bitmap And Vector Graphics
- Desktop Audio Recording Setup
- Audacity, A Robust Free Audio Recording Software
- Learn Digital Sound Recording And Editing.
- Learn How To Use FL-Studio Easily.
- Selective Youtube Web-Video Tutorials.
- Get The In-Depth Free SEO Training.
- Affiliate Marketing Tips And Tricks
- Ghana Oil Boom.
- File Synchronization Tool
- Get Free Templates For Your Website
- Download Absolute Free Software
- Visit Our Knowledge Base
Man will give you worldly powers, and make you feel on top of all, note this is temporally and could be redrawn at anytime sending you back to the ground floor of life. However, the Lord Almighty, the one and the only rightful ruler of the Universe, blesses everlastingly.
Knowledge is Power, but Power is not Knowledge. Wisdom is the truthful Power that identifies the Knowledge within the man. And only, I repeat 3x. Only the almighty God has the power to bless the man with his Wisdom forever.
To achieve the Lord's blessings, cease not praying daily, asking for his Wisdom, and you'll be blessed abundantly...
Advertise your business here
Spyera Phone version is software that you install on a smart phone to monitor everything happening on the phone. After installation, SPYERA secretly records events (sms, call history, phone book, location, emails, What's App messages, IM, Facebook Chat, Skype, See photos taken and many more...) that happen on the phone and delivers these information to a web account, where you can view these reports 24/7 from any Internet enabled computer or mobile phone. SPYERA also allows you to listen to the surroundings of the target mobile , listen to the phone conversation and to know the location of the device.
Please, Kindly Donate What You Can, Enabling Us Pay Hosting And Domain Costing, And Do More.